The Parents Plus Programme is a practical and positive course for parents of children aged
6- 11 years who want to:
• Help their children learn and reach their full potential
• Develop a close and warm relationship with their child/ children
• Set rules and establish positive routines in the home
• Manage difficult behaviour and discipline problems
• Solve childhood problems in a positive way that helps the child to learn
Who Should Attend?
The course is open to all parents from the North Kildare area.
Parents need to commit to attending this six week parenting programme.
Practical Details: The course will commence on the 10th of February 2016 10.30am to 12.30pm and will consist of six weeks of parent group meetings which will run in Leixlip Library, Captain’s Hill, Leixlip, Co. Kildare. Cost €10.
This course is being hosted by trained facilitators from the H.S.E. and The Child and Family Agency.
Closing date for applications 18th of January 2016.
Contact: email@example.com Bridie Clancy, Child & family Agency, 2nd floor, Poplar House, Poplar Square, Naas, Co. Kildare 045 907854.
Category: Free Events , Parenting Courses , Positive Mental Health